Work Out! Body and Mind?

I know that part of my problems with myself are about my self image, so in the last few weeks I have been working out with Turbo Fire. It is kicking my butt, but I feel better. I have more energy and I am proud of myself for getting through the program so far. I have to really push myself to get through some of the classes but I know the results are worth the effort.

Now- if it can just help me get over a few other issues. I feel like I have been really wronged by someone I thought was close to me. That is such a shock to your psyche! It made me feel lower than I have ever felt. No, I take that back- once I dated a guy that told his friends he wasn't dating me when he was and when it came up in a group setting with friends he stuck to his story. I walked out of there feeling pretty awful. This feels like that. Believing things are one way and finding out that they are so totally not. I must be clueless!

So first things first. I will get in shape and feel better about myself on the outside and hope that helps with how I feel on the inside. I have to be more guarded with who I let into my life. I am way too trusting and this personal situation has really put me in a bad place. Just have to work out- body and mind!

Comments

Popular Posts