Loving Kindness

I really enjoy any moments in time where I get to relax and dive deep into my own mind. What I liked most about this exercise was that it focused on other people and not only ourselves. Meditation is almost always about ourselves and it was nice to think that maybe my thoughts and prayers could ease the suffering of other people. We all have more power that we know. We use that power every time we smile at a stranger or show love beyond all reason to people we come across in our lives.

My life is constantly being thrown off kilter and there are times when I just have no idea what I am going to do next but my home is my family and my faith and love in God keeps me strong and grounded. I am not anywhere near where I want to be in my own strength of mind but I am getting closer every single day. It's all about love and I am glad that it's a core value in this exercise.

Love Beyond Reason- Paula

Comments

  1. Hi Paula,
    You have made some really great comments/points. You are absolutely correct in most of the meditations we have done this far have been focused on ourselves. It was nice to be able to focus on others and hopefully pass some positive thoughts and well being their way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts